jueves, 5 de noviembre de 2009

WELCOME ENGLISH SPEAKERS

Welcome to olga’s counseling

This blog is specially dedicated to you. It’s to all of you who have something to say.

As you may know, because you know me personally or because you’ve already visited my website, I’m a psychologist, and this is what I’m devoted to. My vocation is to help to those who need it, from my experience and as far as my availability is allowed.

Here, which will be your space, I try to make you take time for you, for your life, to think, to let you off steam, or even to take under control your life if you feel a little lost. Chaos and confusion are with us every single day.

I would like you to take part in this blog sharing your life experiences and encourage other people to achieve enough willpower in order to overcome moments of desperation, darkness and despair. We can help him/her all together.

For some of you a therapy could be a luxury, a luxury that you could not pay, but you need the help though, some professional help. That’s why I have wanted to devote time to all of those who need some help. You can make your questions, ask for advice, talk about your point of view, make a decision, give some advice… and you just need few time.

We can get help doing it all together and then everything will be better. A positive action generates another positive action, you can not wait anymore, just take action.

Maybe you don’t fancy to express an opinion, but if this is the first time you get in to this web or blog, I just ask you to greet, because a greeting means so much, a greeting open doors and, overall, it gives some hope. In exchange you will have my blessings and best wishes. Remember: A positive action generates another positive action.

If you take part you will see how, gradually, you will be feeling better, gradually you will free from distress, anxiety and worries, from all that things that you didn’t share because nobody was listening to you or you just didn’t wanted to bother anybody. Here we will listen to you and we will support you, go on then and get free. If you have had a hard day at work, with your couple, with your son, with a friend, you don’t have to have any doubt, get free and you will see, I promise you will feel better.

This space is for everybody, it doesn’t matter the religion, the race or the status, it’s for all those who are looking for a better exit. If you come here and think that you know somebody who can need our words, our help, you don’t have to have a doubt to recommend him/her this space, your space.

I look forward your visit in Olga Gavilán Consulting, I’ll be waiting for your questions and doubts.

I send to you a big hug and my best wishes

3 comentarios:

Olga dijo...

Gracias Patricia, por las traducciones y dedicar tu tiempo a esta labor de ayudar a aquellos que lo necesitan, además de informar de todas las alternativas que tenemos para cambiar nuestras vida y mejorarla.

Gracias!!!! y dirigo un pensamiento positivo hacia tu vida.

Unknown dijo...

Hi Olga pleased to meet you,

I plan to read your blog every week but I'll write my comments in English.

see you soon
AGR

Olga dijo...

Thanks!!! Andoni you are welcome to participate in this blog. English is welcome too. The important thing here is not how we communicate, the important thing here is what we try to communicate.

HOPE, SOLUTIONS, UNDERSTANDING, OPINIONS, POSITIVENESS.......

My best wishes for you and I hope to see you soon in this blog.

Keep in touch,